EX-Boyfriend (D.F.)

by - 10:32 PM




















People keep asking me if I miss my ex-boyfriend, if it still hurts not having him by my side or if I already forgot him...

The answer is: Yes, I do miss him... a lot, to be honest. It hurts less now, but it's not easy when you understand that the person you loved for so long is now willing to find someone else.

I need to accept that it's over now and it's time to move on with my life. Our relationship of love is in the past.
I don't regret anything. It was really good to get to know such an amazing person and everything we did together was worth it.
We were together for 5 years and I know I gave him all the love I could. Now, we're just friends looking for happiness...

Love, D0pe-Pain...


PS: He gave me permission to post these photos of him

You May Also Like

0 Comments